We are back…
With the return to Alert Level 2 on Thursday 14th May we are now open again for face to face appointments and selected Pilates classes. We have implemented increased measures of social distancing, cleaning, and appropriate PPE use to protect and minimise the risk of transmission.
These measures include:
-You will be screened for Covid symptoms upon booking and again before entering the clinic. When you arrive for your appointment can you please remain in your car and we will call you when your Physio is ready to take you straight into the treatment room.
– Our physiotherapists will be working, where able, separated shift patterns to reduce the number of people in clinic at one time.
-We are still able to offer Telehealth video consultations for advice and exercise progressions. Please talk to your physio or speak to our receptionist if you would like to arrange a Telehealth appointment rather than coming into clinic.
Other measures that have been introduced to reduce transmission include:
– Each Physio adheres to Ministry of Health Guidelines on hand washing with minimum 20 second washing with soapy water between clients, with additional hand sanitiser as needed.
– Removal of bed covers and all touched surfaces in rooms are sanitised between patients
– All gym equipment wiped before/after classes.
– Pilates class sizes have been reduced to allow for separation of exercise mats to at least 1.5 meter apart.
– Door handles, Eftpos machines and other frequently touched communal items are sanitised frequently throughout the day.
In return can we please ask you to:
– Continue to give us at least four hours’ notice of cancellations so we can plan our day.
– Please wait in your car until called and use sanitiser upon arrival and when departing
– Follow guidelines when washing hands for a minimum of 20 seconds
– Bring your own mat and/or towel to use in classes
– Cover all coughs and sneezes
We ask that all patients over 70 years and those with compromised immunity to please discuss the risks/benefits with your physio before booking a face to face appointment.
We will update as and when the situation changes but appreciate your ongoing support.
Megan, Chris and the Team at Mount Physio & Pilates
Located in the heart of Mount Maunganui we are a small practice of local practitioners focussing on hands on physiotherapy treatment, biomechanical assessments, acupuncture/dry needling, and clinical pilates.
We also offer Womens Health Physiotherapy, Bradcliffe Breathing assessments, Running Biomechanical assessments, Pinc and Steel cancer Rehabilitation, Osteopathy, Massage Therapy and Gym- Based strengthening classes onsite.
We know what it means to live in the bay and understand our patients' goals, whether it be climbing up or around the Mount, spending time in the garden, or getting barreled at the island.
Through excellent assessment and diagnosis we aim to not only treat your symptoms but the cause of your pain and functional problems. With this in mind we actively encourage you to be part of the recovery process.
Our philosophy is to treat people the way we would like to be treated ourselves, and as a small practice we believe we are able to do this well.
We back our service & value your feedback so we have introduced a money back guarantee if you are not 100% happy with the quality of service provided (Ts & Cs apply).
We have two clinics in Mount Maunganui, offering convenient access to both residential and industrial areas of the Mount.
- 4 Dee Street, Mount Maunganui
- 257 Maunganui Road, Mount Maunganui
Our hours are:
7:30am-7pm Monday to Thursday and 7:30am-4pm Friday.
Call our friendly team on 07 5754080.